Per person sharing
Per person single
Per child 10/11yrs sharing
Per Person - 4 nights
Per Single person - 4 nights
Per Person - 5 Nights
Per Single Person - 5 Nights
Included in your rate:
Accommodation, three meals per day, tea, coffee, water from the dispensing machine, 2 safari activities per day (morning and afternoon game drives), morning optional walking trail instead of a morning game drive, emergency medical assistance and evacuation, VAT, unlimited WIFI and room turn down.
Please see notes regarding walking trails
Excluded in your rate:
All drinks, curio shop purchases, transport to/from camp, gratuities, all items of personal nature, all drinks, Timbavati Reserve vehicle entry fee, Timbavati Conservation Levy, community donations and Travel Insurance.
Timbavati Reserve Fees: (Subject to change without notice)
Timbavati Conservation Fee: The Conservation Levy is used entirely for the funding of the operational activities of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve. This includes 10% for community development projects through the Timbavati Foundation.The fee amounts to R 200.00 per person per night for 2019 and R 220 per person per night for 2020
Timbavati Vehicle entry Fee: R 160.00 per vehicle once off, to be settled in cash or card at the Reserve Gate. When booking a transfer, this fee will be included automatically. TBA for 2020 gate fees.
Check in: Between 12:00 and 14:00, enjoy lunch before embarking on your afternoon game drive.
Check out: At 11:00, after your morning game drive and breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
Cancelled more than 31 days prior to arrival, loss of deposit
Cancelled between 30 – 20 days prior to arrival, loss of 60%
Cancelled 19 days or less prior to arrival, loss of full fare
Cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival, loss of deposit
Cancelled between 59 – 31 days prior to arrival, loss of 60%
Cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival, loss of full fare
• Accommodation rates are all quoted for per person sharing per night
• Timbavati Reserve Fees are extra and subject to change, the conservation levy can be
added onto the accommodation invoice.
• The normal per person sharing rate will apply when 1 adult shares with 1 child (no single supplement)
• Shindzela has 1 family tent which can occupy max 3 persons – please check with reservations on availability
• Making use of Shindzela Rates will imply acceptance of our Terms and Conditions
• Our rates may not be published in print or electronic at a lesser value than our RACK/Published rate.
• Drones are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Timbavati Game Reserve, failure to comply with this rule will result in a heavy fine or arrest by reserve management.
• No children under the ages of 10yrs at Shindzela
• Children of all ages are welcome when booking out the whole camp, POR
• Qualified tour guide/leader rates are only applicable to registered personnel