Welcome to the booking page:
If you would like to make a booking online, please
follow these easy steps to proceed:
1. select your dates you would like to stay with us,
2. click on the available tent and drag the amount of the nights you would like to stay
3. type in the number (1) at total rooms, double check your arrival and departure dates, the number of guests per room and then click create,
4. click on the make booking tab
5. on this page please fill in your full name and fill in all the blank spaces as far as you can.
6. here under how should we process this reservation, it will automatically stay as a quote, if you would like to confirm your booking, please write in the notes section – please confirm my booking. We will then confirm your reservation on our side and send you your final booking confirmation.
7. select the booking terms and conditions, click next,
8. here you will be on the final page, click on the documentation button, select reservation summary – a pop up will appear, select “email as pdf”, type in your email address in the to and from boxes and click send, This will send your detailed quotation / confirmation or tentative confirmation straight to your inbox, remember to check your spam and junk folders as well.
Book direct via email
Guests may book at any time by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on +2787 307 9493.. Once we have made your booking, we will send you confirmation via email and follow the same payment process as set out above. Many guests have questions prior to booking their safari, and we are always happy to assist in answering questions via email, or give advice on touring this area of South Africa.
Booking via a Tour Operator or Travel Agent: Some guests do elect to book through their own travel agent (overseas or locally). We are happy to work with your travel agent – please just ask them to get in touch with us via email or to give us a call.
30% non-refundable deposit on confirmation of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to travelling.
Cancelled more than 31 days prior to arrival: loss of 30% of the fare.
Cancelled between 30 and 20 days prior to arrival: loss of 60% of the fare.
Cancelled 19 days or less prior to arrival: loss of the full fare.
Group Cancellation Policy (when booking 4 tents or more)
30% non-refundable deposit on confirmation of booking. Balance due 60 days prior to travelling.
Cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival: loss of 30% of the fare.
Cancelled 60 to 31 days prior to arrival: loss of 60% of the fare.
Cancelled 30 days prior to arrival: loss of the full fare.
NB: Please make sure you take out travel insurance to cover you in case of cancellation or curtailment. Also take out medical travel insurance.